Reliance group's Lyf mobile company has introduced the Flame 4, the latest entrant into the affordable smartphone market in India.
The 4G smartphone is priced at Rs 3,999. The 4G smartphone is already listed on the company's website and is now available at retail stores in the black colour variant.
Specifications of the Lyf Flame 4
- Runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- Supports dual-SIM cards (Micro-SIM and regular SIM)
- 4-inch (480x800 pixel) display with 225ppi pixel density
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core SoC coupled with a Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB in-built storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3-megapixel front camera
- Powered by a 1400mAh battery
The Lyf Flame 4 reportedly offers a 4.5-hour talk-time and 150 hours of standby time. Both the SIM slots are 4G enabled. However, only one card can support 4G at a time while the second slot supports 2G.
The smartphone includes VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB as other connecting options.