After the shutdown of Indian Premier League season 2018, the auction of sixth edition of Pro-Kabaddi League for the 2018 season has been over after the extraordinary bidding on 30th and 31st may in Mumbai. The opening of this season created history in the Pro Kabaddi world during bidding. Now the teams had their finishing touch over.
The total 422 players had gone for the sixth edition of Pro Kabaddi League. Each team can have a maximum of 25 players. Further, the squad must have a minimum of 18 players.
The two-day auction had witnessed 12 teams bidding for 58 foreign players and 87 youngsters and teams has to balance their squad with the addition of these talented players.
This year Pro Kabaddi League has broken the barrier of crores. Here is the list of most expensive players of Pro Kabaddi League auction.
- Monu Goyat to Haryana Steelers in Rs 1.51 crores, a mark breached for the first time in the history of the Pro Kabaddi League Season.
- Rahul Chaudhari to Telugu Titans in Rs 1.29 crore.
- Deepak Niwas Hooda to bJaipur Pink Panthers in Rs 1.15 crore.
- Nitin Tomar to Puneri Paltan in Rs 1.15 crore.
- Rishank Devadiga to UP Yoddhas in Rs 1.11 crore.
- Fazel Atrachali to U Mumba in Rs 1 crore.