Home » National News » Three including two siblings electrocuted in Rajasthan
 
SPEED NEWS

Three including two siblings electrocuted in Rajasthan

News Agencies | Updated on: 30 August 2018, 15:14 IST

Three people, including two siblings, died of electrocution after they came in contact with a live electricity wire in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said today.

 They were placing a hording at Mangal Tower near Chand Gate area when the incident occurred, they said.

The deceased were identified as Rahul Regar (20), Rajulal Bhand (32) and his brother Moti Lal (35), they said.

The bodies were handed over to their family members after post-mortem, they said.

(PTI)

First published: 30 August 2018, 15:14 IST
 
NEXT STORY