Finally, after 21 months, Indian army’s surgical strike video has been released by Indian Army. The video of a surgical strike against terror launch pads in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) in September 2016 has been broadcast on several news channels on 27th June night.
In the video clip, there is a proof that surgical strike was conducted by the Army as it showed that some terrorists were killed by the army and also the destruction of bunkers and other military constructions.
According to the TV news channels, they had accessed the video from the official sources and taken by Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) and Thermal Imaging (TI) cameras used by the Army to monitor the operation.
The video of this operation was shoot by the head-mounted night vision cameras of the paratroopers from Special Forces. In the video, it can be clearly seen that how the army men specified their targets and bombarded with grenades and also used the high-tech guns to identify their enemy and also not to leave any survivor.
It is also cleared that how commandos were specific about the location of terrorists, targeted and neutralized them.
Check out the video:
Surgical strike video https://t.co/jydnpLSirD— Biswadeep Das (@6vikram6) June 28, 2018
According to the reports of Indian Express, Lt General D S Hooda (retd), former Northern Army Commander who was directly in charge of the surgical strikes confirmed the video is real. He also told to The Indian Express that the feed of these videos was reportedly being broadcast live during the surgical strikes to the operations room of his headquarters in Udhampur.
He also added that when the surgical strike was conducted he wanted to released the video as a proof. He said that it is good that they have come out now.
Earlier, the opposition was asked the government about the surgical strike proof whether it had been conducted as Pakistan also denied about the surgical strike. Now, after almost 21 months, the proof has been released that how surgical strike was conducted.