Home » national news » Ammonia gas cylinder explodes in MP's Chhindwara, 15 students admitted to hospital
 
SPEED NEWS

Ammonia gas cylinder explodes in MP's Chhindwara, 15 students admitted to hospital

News Agencies | Updated on: 23 August 2017, 13:45 IST

At least 15 students were admitted to a hospital as they fell unconscious after an ammonia gas cylinder exploded in a potato store in Madhya Pradesh's Chhindwara district.

Earlier in April, at least thirteen people, including five women, were burnt alive and four critically injured after a barrel of kerosene exploded in a cramped ration shop in Chhindwara.

Further details are awaited. 

-ANI

First published: 23 August 2017, 13:45 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY