Eating chocolate is one of those things that is enjoyed by almost everyone including kids, grown-ups and old people. Enjoying that bar of sweetness with your eyes closed is the best feeling in the world, but a recent incident will surely alert you about doing the same.
A latest Facebook post shared by Rachael Vile, will make you stop eating that Ferrero Rocher chocolate that you loved eating. Rachael and her roommate got the shock of their lives when they found maggots and worms in their Ferrero Rocher chocolates. She shared few pictures and videos of the chocolate on her Facebook account and asked everyone to share it to make everyone aware.
She took to her Facebook account and shared a post that read, “Never eating these again!!!! This is what my roommate and I found. Maggots in every single one. Ferraro Rocher what the hell?!? I always bought these but this whole thing and I already ate half!?!? My roommate caught it. I'm never buying from this company again. Share this so people are aware. Please!!!
Edit: Best by is March 6, 2018
Edit: The company is now in contact with me. Thank you!!”
Check out the pictures and videos that she shared!