Since we're all into celebrating days dedicated to animate and inanimate objects, imaginary and real issue, today we celebrate World Tourism Day. Because, why not.
We are all guilty of tracking down that forever-on-the-run human being on social media who seems to be in a different country every week and scrolling obsessively through his/her travel photos.
So, to trigger off your FOMO, and to celebrate World Tourism Day, we bring you five amazing travel Instagram accounts that will make you take off with a backpack.
1) Kash Bhattarcharya was named UK Travel Blogger of the Year in 2013. He goes by the handle @budgettraveller and has 25.2k followers tracking his drool-worthy photos.
2) Jessica Stein is a major league vlogger and has 2.4 million followers not just because of the stunning locations she visits but also because she offers fashion and beauty tips on the side.
Follow her at @tuulavintage
3) Kirsten Alana is a food, fashion, travel junkie by her own admission. When she is not working on her start-up, she is busy giving her 206k followers FOMO.
Follow her at @kirstenalana
#TBT to one of the most incredible travel experiences of my life: going on a hot air balloon safari at sunrise with @fsserengeti in Tanzania during the Great Migration. The light on this particular morning was so warm that the world beneath us seemed like it had been dipped in gold dust yet there was an eggplant undertone to the shadows as well. SO magical. If there is any experience I've had on my own that I'd want to repeat with @dante.vincent, it's this one. If you're interested in the Serengeti, follow along with my friend @leahtravels who is there right now! 🌍 And let me know if I can answer any safari questions for you in the comments, I've been twice, once in Tanzania and once in South Africa. #FourSeasons
4) Carin Olsson moved temporarily to Paris and 907k followers later, her life in a new city became the talk of the town. If her photos don't make you question your life choices, you're not doing internet right.
Follow her at @parisinfourmonths
5) Dutch travel blogger and photographer Jacintha Verdegaal runs a very successful travel blog where she recounts the places she's seen and the food she's eaten. With 21.6k followers, it is needless to say that she does a fabulous job of it.
Follow her at @urbanpixxels
Ready to travel, yet? We are.