The Staff Selection Commission, SSC is going to close its registration window for the posts of CPO Sub Inspector for Delhi Police and CAPF today (July 16). Therefore, candidates who have not applied for this recruitment drive can submit their application as soon as possible.
As per the official notification, SSC will end its application process at 11:30 pm tonight.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website at ssc.nic.in and submit their application form.
SSC conducts a yearly examination for the post of Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces, CAPF, and Delhi Police.
This year, SSC invites a total of 1564 posts of SI.
Check SSC CPO Vacancy Details:
- SI (Executive) Delhi police Male – 91
- SI (Executive) Delhi police Female – 78
- SI CAPF – 1395
SSC CPO recruitment 2020: Eligibility
Education Qualification Required:
Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute can submit their application form.
To apply for the post of SSC CPO, the minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 20 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years. The age relaxation to reserved category will be given as per government norms.
- For SC, ST- 5 years
- For OBC- 3 years
- Ex-servicemen for CAPF- 3 years
For Delhi Police jobs, widows, divorced, or separated women up to 35 years can register themselves for the post. While SC, ST divorced or separated women up to 40 years of age can apply for the job. The departmental candidates up to the age of 30 (33 for OBC and 35 for SC, ST) can also apply.
The unreserved category aspirants need to pay an application fee of Rs 100. While women candidates belonging to SC, ST and ex-servicemen are exempted from fee.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Online application form begins: June 17, 2020
- Last Date to apply for SSC Jobs: July 16, 2020
- Last date to submit online fee: July 18 (11:30 pm)
- Offline challan can be submitted: July 20, 2020 (11:30 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan: July 22, 2020
- Tier-I exam date: September 29, 2020, to October 1, 2020, and October 5, 2020
- Tier-II exam date: March 1, 2020