The State Bank of India has released the admit cards for SBI Probationary Officer posts exam. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the exam can download their SBI PO hall ticket from the official website.
SBI has uploaded the PO admit card after 8 pm on the official website of State Bank of India at https://sbi.co.in/careers/
Follow the steps to download your SBI PO admit card 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click on the career tab shown on the official page of SBI at https://sbi.co.in/careers
3. On the career page, look for the latest announcements shown on the top of the page
4. Click on the PO admit card
5. Enter your details asked on the page of SBI official website
6. Click ok to submit your details
7. Download your admit card
8. Don’t forget to take a print out for future references
Not only admit card but SBI has also released the booklet ‘Acquaint yourself' on the official website for the SBI PO aspirants. In the booklet, all the detailed information regarding the SBI PO exam is mentioned for the candidates. In case, you are having any kind of doubt you can read the booklet, ‘Acquaint yourself'. You will find information like various aspects of the online exam and also describes the kind of test that will be given in the examination.
All the candidates are advised to download their admit card only from the official website of SBI at https://sbi.co.in/careers/- only. Also, for any more information, visit the official site and check the official notification.