UPSC aspirants, it’s a job alert for you that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment on different posts. Therefore, all the interested candidates and eligible candidates can read the details about the posts in this article.
According to the UPSC notification, there is the vacancy for the recruitment for the posts of Administrative Officer, Lecturer, Lecturer in Chemical Engineering, Lecturer in Civil Engineering and Lecturer in Information Technology on the official website.
All the interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date for the submission of the application form i.e. 12th October 2018.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of the various posts
3. Register yourself
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy released for the different posts by UPSC:
- Number of available posts in Administrative Officer level: 8
- Number of available post in Lecturer level: 1
- Number of available posts in Lecturer in Chemical Engineering level: 2
- Number of available post in Lecturer in Civil Engineering level: 1
- Number of available post in Lecturer in Information Technology level: 1
All the interested and eligible candidates age should be below the 35 years.