The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final result of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II) 2017 on the official website. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the examination and waiting for their results can check their results on the official website now.
According to the official website, the results have been released on the basis of interviews conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the (i) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 108th Short Service Commission Course (NT) (men) and (ii) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 22nd Short Service Commission women (non-technical) course, commencing in October 2018
According to the reports of India Today, a total of 227 candidates have qualified the exam.
Here’s how to check your UPSC CDS (II) 2017 Result:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the result link
3. Submit your details asked on the official page
4. Check the PDF file to see your result
5. Download and also take a printout for future references
Check out the names of the toppers:
• First rank: Aman Siddhu.
• Second rank: Karan Vinayak
• Third rank: Vivek Tharkoti
• First place: Jisha Chahar
• Second position: Pooja Sharma
• Third rank: Nalini Singh
UPSC has conducted the CDS II examination on 19th November at the various examination centres across the state.
• Indian Army, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
• Indian Navy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45
• Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 (Pre-Flying)
• SSC Course (NT) (For Men), Officers' Training Academy, Chennai: 225
• SSC Women (Non-Technical), Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 12