The online application process for the UPSC CDS (I) (Combined Defence Services) examination 2019 will be going to end today. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the job and have not applied yet. Now, there is the last opportunity for the aspirants to apply for the CDS exam.
As per the official website, the online application process will conclude today (26th November). So, candidates are advised to do the registration for the examination as few hours are left now. Once the opportunity miss, candidates will have to wait for around year for this vacancy.
UPSC will conduct the Combined Defence Services Exam (I) 2019 on 3rd February 2019 at the various examination centre.
This year, UPSC has released the total vacancies of 417 on the posts of CDS (I).
Here’s how to apply for UPSC CDS I 2019:
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.gov.in
- Click on the link for UPSC CDS 2018 recruitment
- Register yourself for the CDS 2018 exam
- Upload your photo and signature
- Submit the application fees
- Click on OK
- Download your application form
- Take a printout for future references
The candidates need to pay Rs 200 as application fee.
Check out the posts details:
- Officers' Training Academy, Chennai for Men: 225 posts
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun: 100 posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala: 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 posts
- OTA Chennai -23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course: 15 posts
Note: For more information about the vacancy or any other important query, candidates are advised to click on the official website of UPSC.