The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Therefore, candidates who are interested in the vacancy can go through the official website to know about the vacancy details released by UPSC.
The application process for over 300 posts released by UPSC has begun on the official website at https//www.upsconline.nic.in.
As per the notification, there is a vacancy on various posts come under the UPSC CAPF recruitment.
Check out vacancy details:
There is a total of 323 vacancies released by UPSC.
Know post-wise vacancy details:
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 108
- Border Security Force (BSF): 100
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 66
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 28
- Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 21
The minimum age limit to apply for the vacancy is 20 years while the maximum age limit to apply for the job is 25 years. Therefore, candidates who born before 2nd August 1995 and not exceed from August 1999.
Know important dates to remember:
- Application process begins: April 24, 2019
- Last date to apply: May 20, 2019
- Online application fee submitted on: May 20, 2019
- Offline application fee can be submitted on: May 19, 2019
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam: August 18, 2019 (Sunday)
Note: To know more details about the exam, candidates should visit the official website of UPSC at https//www.upsconline.nic.in.