The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) declared the 12th students 2018 examination results. The UPMSP has uploaded the result online on the board's official website - upsessb.org. The intermediate (12th) result has been declared while the high school (10th) result will be declared at 1.30 pm.
Here is how students can avail results of their respective class on UPMSP website:
- Visit the UP board result portal by News18 Hindi or visit the UPMSP website.
- Click on the result link to your respective board (Class X or Class XII)
- Enter your mobile number and email ID and press submit
- Take a printout of the result for future reference
- Students can also get the UP Board Class X results in 2018 and UP Board Class XII results in 2018 on their mobile phones via SMS.
- SMS — UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER — to 56263, or for Class XII students SMS — UP12<space>ROLLNUMBER — and send it to 56263.
Meanwhile, the server of the site when the results are announced can respond late for which, students can also avail the result of UP Board Class 10th and 12th on Patrika official website.
A total of 66,37,018 students registered to appear in 2018's Uttar Pradesh board exam. These include 36,55,691 appearing for Class 10th exams and 29,81,327 students for Class 12th exams.