The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will soon to release the results of UP Board Class 10th and class 12th results on the official website. Students who are waiting for their result declaration date will be able to know about it today.
As per the reports of India Today, the UP Board official told that high school results and intermediate results date will be announced on 23rd April 2019. Board official told that results likely to be released by 28th April 2019. So, candidates will have to wait for a few more days about their result announcement.
Also, there are the expectations that UP Board likely to announce the results of class 10th and 12th on the same day.
So, students will not have to wait for more for knowing their Board exams scores.
This year, UPMSP has conducted the class 10 Board exams from 6th February to 22nd February while class 12th exams were held between 6th February and 12th March.
Likewise, every year, candidates can also check their results via SMS.
Here’s how to check UP Board class 10th, 12th results through SMS:
- SMS - UP10ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
- SMS - UP12ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
Here’s how to check your UP Board Class 10th, 12th Result 2019:
1. Open any of the above official websites of UP Board
2. Click on the link for the UP Board Class 10th, 12th
3. Submit your details asked on the page like your roll number or dob
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further use
This year, over 58 lakh students appeared for UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 board examination.