Have you appeared for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) examinations? The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results for the exam once again on its official website. Therefore, aspirants who have applied for the examination can check their modified results now.
As per the notification, the examination of UGC NET which was held from 18th December to 22nd December 2019, their modified results are available on the NTA website. To check the results, candidates should visit the website and check their results by clicking on the link available for the results.
Candidates who want to check their results first have to visit the official website of NTA at ntanet.nic.in.
Here’s how to check your UGC NET December Exam Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
2. Click on the link to check your NTA NET December exam result
3. Submit your details asked on the official page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your result will appear on the official page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for future references