Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TNPWD) has released a 500 vacancies recruitment on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position on or before 24th June 2019.
According to the official notification, TNPWD invited job notification for the post of Apprentice. Hence, aspirants should check the details about the vacancy.
Know how TNPWD vacancy divided post-wise:
- Graduate Apprentice – 350 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 150 Posts
- Opening date of online application submission: 10 June 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 24 June 2019
- Last date for applying Public Works Department Tamilnadu: 26 June 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 1 July 2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 8 to 10 July 2019
Check Education Qualification Details:
Candidates applying for the post must have completed a degree/diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
Age limit rule will be followed according to the Apprenticeship Rules.
Graduate candidates will get Rs 4984 per month. While candidates who hold the diploma of Technician Apprentice will receive the stipend of Rs 3542 per month.
Aspirants who will be selected for the post on the basis of their merit list.
Know how to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts via online mode. The application form for the post of Apprentice can be submitted on or before 24 June 2019. After complete form submission, aspirants are advised to take a printout of the application form for future purpose.