The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released huge vacancies for the nurses on its official website. Therefore, aspirants who wanted to submit their application form can visit the official website to apply for over 2000 vacancies.
As per the official notification, TN MRB has invited the online application form for 2,345 nurse vacancies. So, all the interested applicants can submit their application form by logging in to the official website and can submit their application form.
However, all the interested applicants can submit their application form before 27th February 2019. Candidates after doing the registration process, don’t forget to pay the application fee via online mode. Remember, registration should be done before the closing of the online application process.
The last date for the submission of the online application fee is 1st March 2019. So, candidates are advised to submit their online application form before the application window closed.
Check out the eligibility criteria:
The minimum age limit for the submission of the application form is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 57 years.
To apply for the post of a nurse, a candidate should possess the degree or diploma in nursing from any recognised institution in Tamil Nadu.
Here’s how to apply for TN Nurse Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of TN MRB at mrb.tn.gov.in
2. Click on the link for 2,345 Nurse recruitment
3. On clicking, you will find a new pdf will be displayed on the computer screen
4. Read the details carefully before applying for the post
5. Submit your application form
6. Submit your online application form fee
7. Click on Ok after the submission of application form
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for further use