The Union Home Ministry will be going to recruit the candidates on over 70,000 various posts. Therefore, aspirants who are interested in the vacancy can apply after checking all the eligibility criteria about the job.
As per the notification, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the jobs on the posts of Constable (General Duty), Assistant Commandant (General Duty), Sub-Inspector (General Duty) and cadres such as tradesman, ministerial, medical, paramedical, communication and engineering. Therefore, all the interested candidates can submit their application form for various posts.
As per the reports, there will be direct recruitment for 54,953 vacancies for the post of constable which will be conducted by SSC.
Check details post-wise:
- Out of the total vacancies, there are 54,953 vacancies for the post of Constable (General Duty).
- For the level of Sub-Inspector (General Duty), there are total 1,073 vacancies
- For Assistant Commandant (General Duty), there are 466 vacancies for the aspirants
- For promotional posts and other cadres, there are 20,086 vacancies.
Check out dates to remember:
- Starting date of online application: February 11, 2019
- Last date of online application: March 11, 2019