The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier II admit cards. Those candidates are waiting for their admit card can download it from the regional website of SSC.
According to the regional website, candidates who had applied for the exam can download it from the regional official website of SSC.
Here’s how to download your SSC CHSL tier II admit card 2018:
1. Open the regional website of SSC
2. Click on the link of your region SSC CHSL tier II admit card link
3. Enter your details asked on the page like dob and password
4. Click on OK to submit your details
5. Your admit card will appear on the official page
6. Download your SSC CHSL tier II admit card
7. Take a printout for future references
All candidates are advised to check their admit card details carefully and read all the instruction mentioned on the hall ticket thoroughly. However, the SSC CHSL tier I examination result was announced on 15th June 2018. Out of the total students who had appeared for the exam, only 4,8404 candidates had qualified for SSC CHSL tier II exam.
SSC CHSL tier II exam will be held on 15th July 2018. The exam will be descriptive based written examination i.e. based on paper-pen. The exam will consist of 100 marks and the time duration for the exam is 60 minutes. There will be question-based on essay writing of 200-250 words and also the letter application of around 150-200 words. The passing marks for the exam are 33.