The South India Bank Limited has released a job notification for the positions of Probationary Officer and Clerk on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official website of South India Bank.
As per the notification, the application process will start from June 19th, 2019. Candidates can submit their application form for Probationary Clerk and Probationary Officer only at www.southindianbank.com.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Last Date to Apply:
Application form can be submitted till June 30, 2019. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the vacancies before the deadline.
The selection for the position will be based on the online exam that is scheduled for July 25 and July 26. However, the final selection of aspirants will be based on their combined marks of online test and personal interview.
Total vacancies Released:
South Indian Bank has invited a total of 545 vacancies for the post of PO and Probationary Clerk.
Check post-wise vacancy details:
- South India Bank Probationary Officer: 160 posts
- South India Bank Probationary Clerk: 385 posts
- General Category – Candidates belonging to an unreserved category will have to pay Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Candidates of reserved category will have to pay Rs. 200/-
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 19 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 30 June 2019
- South Indian Bank Clerk Test Date - 26 July 2019
- South Indian Bank PO Test Date - 25 July 2019