Good news for the candidates who wanted to do the job in Municipal Corporation then South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has invited the online application for the recruitment for the post of the teacher (nursery).
According to the official website, the SDMC has invited an application form on 166 vacancies for the recruitment on the post of the teacher (nursery). Candidates who are having interest for this vacancy can apply for the vacancy.
Reportedly, the aims of the recruitment are too captive eligible female candidates on contractual basis in the schools of South DMC. All the interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 14th August 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Know how to apply for the vacancy announced by South Delhi Municipal Corporation:
1. Open the official website of South Delhi Municipal Corporation at http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/sdmc_mcdportal/
2. Click on the job section on the home page of the website
3. Open the link which shows 'Job Profile-Teacher Nursery South Delhi Municipal Corporation'
4. Submit your application form
5. Click on OK to submit your application form
6. Download your application form
7. Take a print out for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
SDMC has released total posts for teachers (nursery) are 116.
Check out the posts according to the category-wise:
For Unreserved category, the total number of seats is 84. While for SC, seats are 25 and for ST is 12 and for OBC, the seats are 45.
All the interested candidates must have a Class 12th degree and also have at least 45 per cent marks from a recognised board or institution.
The minimum age limit for the recruitment is 18 years while the maximum is 30 years. However, age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
For more details and information, candidates are advised to keep their eyes at the official website of SDMC.