The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialst Cadre Officers. So, all the interested candidates who are waiting for this vacancy released by SBI can submit their applications on the official website of SBI.
As per the notification, SBI has released a recruitment notification for 47 posts of Specialist Cadre Officers on regular basis on its official website at sbi.co.in.
However, the registration process will begin today onward, so, candidates grabbed this opportunity and register yourself for the exam. Candidates are advised to submit their application form before the last date i.e. 22nd November 2018.
Remember, candidates should apply for one post of Analytics Translators, Sector Credit Specialists, Sector Risk Specialists and Sector Risk Specialists.
Here's how to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the Specialist Cadre Officers.
3. Click on the link to apply for the recruitment.
4. Register yourself.
5. Submit your details asked on the website
6. Select the payment method
7. Download and take a print out of your result for future references