The State Bank of India will invite the online application form for the posts of Special Cadre Officers from today onwards. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the vacancies can apply on the official website of SBI.
According to the notification, the SBI SO 2019 application will be started from 22nd November 2018. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply only at the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Here’s how to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. Click on the link to apply for the SBI SO posts
3. Register yourself for the vacancy
4. Upload your documents
5. Select the payment mode for the submission of application
6. Click on OK after completing your details
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout for future references
Check out the SBI SO vacancy details:
There are total number of posts: 38
- Vice President (Sector Specialist) - 3 Posts
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist) - 74 Posts
- Manager (Sector Specialist)- 11 Posts
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication) - 4 Posts
- Vice President (Digital Marketing) - 1 Post
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Marcom) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications) - 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships) - 1 Post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education) - 3 Posts
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing) - 1 Post
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)- 1 Post
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata - 1 Post
All the interested candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment drive from today onwards.
However, the selection of the candidates will be based on the interview of the aspirant.
For more information about the recruitment candidates are advised to check the official website of the State Bank Of India.