Candidates who are anxiously waiting for their SBI Probationary Officer Mains Result then a good news for you that your result will be announced at the end of this month. As the official website has also released a note about the result declaration date.
According to the official notification, ‘Candidates are requested to please note that the result of the Main Examination for POs is expected to be declared by 31.08.2018.’ Therefore, candidates save the date for their result declaration.
As soon as the results released, those who have appeared for the examination can check their results in simple steps.
Here’s how to check your SBI PO Mains Exam Result:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click on the career tab shown on the official page
3. Click on the result link of SBI PO Mains
4. Enter your details asked on the official page
5. Your result will appear on the official page of SBI
6. Check and download your result
7. Take a printout for future references
- Main exam results: By August 31
- Interview call letter: September 1
- Interview: September 24 to October 12
- Final result: November 1
Earlier, the SBI PO Mains result likely to be released on 20th August which has been postponed to 31st August. However, the SBI has conducted the Probationary Officer Mains examination on 4th August 2018.
This year, SBI has released 2,000 vacancies for the post of State Bank of India Probationary Officer across the country.
Note: All candidates are advised to check all the updates or any kind of information on the official website only.