The State Bank of India will soon to announce the results of SBI PO preliminary exam on its official website. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the exam should keep their eyes at sbi.co.in.
As per the reports, SBI is expected to release the results of Probationary Officer exam in the first week of July 2019.
SBI conducted PO prelims exam on June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019 at various centers across the country.
Here’s how to check SBI PO Prelims Exam Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
2. Click the result link which shows ‘SBI PO preliminary exam result 2019’
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. Your SBI PO prelims exam result will appear on the page
6. Download your hall tickets
7. Take a printout for further references
This year, State Bank Of India has released a total of 2000 vacancies including 300 for SC, 150 for ST, 540 for OBC, 200 for EWS and 810 for general category.
Candidates who will be selected for the post will be paid of Rs 27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.