Candidates who are waiting for their SBI Junior Associate (JA) Clerk preliminary results, it will be announced this week of July. Earlier, the reports are that the SBI Clerk prelims result likely to be out today on the official website. Unfortunately, results announcement date has not yet finalized by the State Bank Of India.
According to the reports, the State Bank of India will announce the results before this Sunday. Therefore, all candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
SBI will be going to announce the result for SBI JA prelims exam, which was conducted on 23rd June, 24th June and 30th June 2018. Earlier, it was the reports that the result for the same will be announced today, i.e. 18th July 2018. However, the final date of result has not been out. Therefore, all candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website to check their results.
Here’s how to check your SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the link which shows 'SBI Clerk Prelims result 2018'.
3. Enter your details to check your SBI prelims result.
4. Submit your details by clicking OK.
5. Your results for Junior Associates will appear on the page.
6. Download your result release by the Bank.
7. Don't forget to take a printout your SBI Clerk prelims result.
Meanwhile, the mains examination for the SBI Clerk exam has been out. As per the reports, the SBI JA mains examination will be conducted on 5th August 2018 (tentative). Therefore, the results for SBI Clerk will be out this week, as the admit cards for the mains examination likely to be released on 23rd July.