The State Bank of India has released the Clerk main examinations result today on the official website. Candidates who are waiting for their result can check on the official website now. SBI has released the Clerk Mains result which was conducted on 5th August 2018.
Here’s how to check your SBI Clerk Mains Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the Clerk Mains Result 2018.
3. Click on the link to check your result.
4. Enter your roll number and password to see your SBI Clerk Mains result.
5. Click on Ok
6. Your result will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of your result for future references
Earlier, the SBI has released the notification regarding the result announcement for the Clerk Mains examination that results will be released on 22nd September 2018.
This year, SBI has released the vacancies for the appointment of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) in clerical cadre to fill 8,301 posts. The online registration was started in January and concluded on February 10, 2018.