Good news for those who are waiting for their SBI Clerk Mains exam 2018 then the State Bank of India has released their marks scored in the mains examination. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for their exam can check the official website of SBI.
The SBI Clerk mains exam was conducted on 5th August 2018, which aims to fill 9,633 vacancies for the Junior Associate posts (customer support and sales) in clerical cadre across India. However, the result for the mains examination was declared on 21st September. Now, candidates are waiting for their marks that they have scored in their examination can check the official website now, as the score has been released at sbi.co.in.
Here’s how to check your SBI Clerk Mains Score 2018:
1. Open the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
2. Search the link for the Clerk Mains Result 2018 marks or Junior Associate Mains result marks.
3. Click on the link to check your result.
4. Enter your roll number and password to see your SBI Clerk Mains result.
5. Click on Ok
6. Your result will appear on the official website of SBI
7. Download and take a print out of your result for future references
Candidates who have cleared the SBI Clerk Mains examination will be considered for the final recruitment on the basis of the marks scored in the mains examination. Also, the final merit list will be declared on the basis of qualifying the test in specified opted local language.
Remember, don’t trust any other website about any SBI exam or information as SBI had released a notice regarding fake selection letters or the lists sent by fraudsters. So, just check the official website only to know about the details about any posts or selection for any post.