Looking for government job opportunity then, the Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Rourkela invited application form for executive and non-executive posts. Interested applicants can apply for the vacancies on or before 31st July 2019.
As per the notification, SAIL has released a total of 205 vacancies and also released multiple posts under the two category i.e. executive and non-executive posts.
Check SAIL vacancy details:
Total number of posts: 205
Check vacancies released under Executive and Non-Executive post:
For Executive post:
Deputy Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Manager- 29 vacancies
Fire Operator, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver, Operator cum Technician, Operator cum Technician- 176 vacancies
Educational qualification required for SAIL Job 2019:
- For Management post: Candidates should hold the degree of Bachelor’s in Fire Engineering from a recognized university.
- Deputy Manager post: Aspirants should hold a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Junior Manager (Safety) post: To apply for the vacancy candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a govt. recognized University.
- For Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic) post: To apply for the vacancy candidates should hold the Bachelor Degree (full time) in Metallurgy from Govt. recognised University / Institution with UT Level III ISNT/ASNT for wrought products (like Plates/Sheets/Pipes etc.) with 1 year experience in a production unit or laboratory or inspection testing agency and having practical experience in ultrasonic testing of wrought products.
- For Fire Operator (Trainee) post: Graduation in any stream with sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur and valid driving license for heavy motor vehicles.
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) post: Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/Production/Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
- For Attendant: Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
Note: Click to read the official notification released by SAIL for executive and non-executive posts.
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Age limit criteria
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator):
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age limit for the post is 30 years
Candidates should fall in the age bracket of 18 to 28 years
- Executive posts: Rs 500
- Operator-cum-technician (Trainee): Rs 250
- Operator-cum-technician (trainee) posts: Rs 15
Note: To know more official updates about vacancies, click here.