The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has released the examination date for the Physical Training Instructor Grade-III on its official website. Therefore, candidates who are going to appear for the examination must check the official website for their examination.
RSMSSB will conduct the written examination in the two different sessions this month.
According to the official website, RSMSSB exam will be conducted on 30th September 2018. So, aspirants start doing the final preparation for the examination as the date is approaching.
Check out your Physical Training Instructor Grade-III exam schedule:
The exam will be held on 30th September 2018 and the exam will be held in two sessions. The first paper will be held from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. While the second paper will be held from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Paper-I will comprise of 100 questions carrying 200 marks.
These questions will be based on:
- Geography, History, Culture and General Knowledge of Rajasthan – 80 marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan – 20 marks
- General Awareness about World and India – 60 marks
- Educational Psychology 40 – marks
Paper-II will comprise of 130 questions carrying 260 marks.
The questions will be based on:
- General Awareness of Physical Education (Secondary & Senior-Secondary Level) – 60 marks
- History, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of Games & Physical Edu – 40 marks
- Rules of Physical Education – 20 marks
- Education and Games Psychology – 20 marks
- Methodology and Monitoring of Physical Education – 20 marks
- Training Rules and Decision Making – 20 marks
- Physiology and Medical Education – 40 marks
- Entertainment, Camp and Yoga – 40 marks