The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the results for the RRB ALP and Technicians result in 2018 for the first stage Computer-Based test (CBT) on its official website. However, RRB has released the results zone-wise, therefore, candidates can check their results from their respective regional RRB website.
Here’s how to check RRB ALP and Technicians Result 2018:
1. Open the RRB zone website
2. Click on the link of your zone
3. Submit your details to check your RRB Group C ALP result
4. Click on OK
5. Your result will appear on the official website
6. Download your result
7. If interested then take a printout of it for future references
However, results for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians 2018 for Ajmer and Ranchi are not available - though the marks have been uploaded.
Check out the vacancy details released by RRB ALP and Technicians:
- Total posts: 64,371 vacancies
Name of the designation:
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 27,795 vacancies
- Other technicians: 36,576 vacancies