Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared the results of Grade 2 Teacher Recruitment Examination. Candidates who attended the respective examination of RPSC can visit their Commission by checking the Commission's website. RPSC conducted this examination from April 2017 to July 2017.
Here are the steps to the result:
- First go to RPSC's official website (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Go to the 'News and Events' section here. After this, click on 'RPSC School Teacher Result'.
- After clicking here enter your roll number on the webpage that opens.
- After entering the roll number, you will see your roll number on the screen.
- After this, keep the print out and keep it with you.
Significantly, the result has been declared about 7 months after the completion of the examination. Candidates were waiting for a long time to declare the result. More than 8 lakh candidates were registered for the RPSC School Teacher Examination. For examination, 1,333 examination centers were set up in all the districts of Rajasthan.