The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) likely to announce the Regional Institutes of Education (RIE) CEE result for BEd, BEd-MEd, and MEd candidates shortly on the official website. Therefore, all the candidates must keep their eyes on the official website of NCERT.
As per the reports of NDTV, 16th July was the last date to update qualifying marks for the candidates who had appeared for the Common Entrance Exam for BEd, BEd-MEd, and Med. Reportedly, the process has been completed now and the result will be announced soon.
Here’s how candidates can check their RIE CEE Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of NCERT at ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows ‘RIE CEE Result 2018’
3. Enter your details asked on the official page
4. Click on Submit
5. Your result will be displayed on the official website
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout of your result for future references
However, the result of RIE CEE result 2018 for Mysore was announced on 5th July 2018. The Regional Institutes of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE) result was held at around 35 cities on 10th June 2018.
As soon as the results announced for RIE CEE then, candidates will be able to check their merit list and waiting list on the respective RIE websites.