Indian Railways has released a job notification in the field of medical, thus, people who are looking for government jobs can participate in the recruitment drive released by Southern Railway. The vacancies are invited for the post of Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released by Southern Railways’ Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19).
There is a total of 600 vacancies released in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak across the nation.
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on the following dates:
- First date of walk-in: April 15, 2020
- Second date of interview: April 16, 2020
- Third chance for walk-in: April 17, 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total posts: 600 vacancies
- Housekeeping Assistant - 240 Posts
- Nursing Staff - 120 Posts
- Hospital Attendant - 120 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 72 Posts
- Lab Assistant - 24 Posts
- Radiographer- 24 Posts
Check Educational Qualification Required for Southern Railway Jobs 2020:
- Nursing Staff - Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Contract Medical Practitioner - Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree and registered with the Indian Medical Council are eligible to apply.
- Lab Assistant - 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant - Candidate must be 10th passed.
- Radiographer- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a cognized institution.
Age Limit Required:
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 50 years
- Nursing Staff - 20 to 40 years
- Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant - 18 to 30 years
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer- 18 to 33 years
- Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors)- 15 April 2020
- Nursing Staff - 16 April 2020
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistant -17 April 2020
Know how to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
Folks who want to apply for the walk-in interview will have to visit the Southern Railway Health unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office along with the documents on April 15, 16, and 17, 2020.