The online application process for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) has started on the official website of OJEE. Therefore, aspirants can submit their applications only at the official website of OJEE.
As per the notification, the registration process has been started from 31st January 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form after going through all the details given on the website.
However, the last date to submit the online application form is 2nd March 2019. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination likely to be held on 12th May 2019.
To submit the application form, follow the steps given below:
1. Open the official website of OJEE at ojee.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows ‘Candidate Registration for OJEE 2019'.
3. Open the application form for the registration
4. Submit your application form with correct details
5. Upload your documents including your photo and signature
6. Submit your complete form after the payment of application fee successfully
7. Download and take a printout for further use