The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha will soon to release the results of Class 12 Arts, Commerce results on June 21, 2019.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results at orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in.
This year, over 2.35 lakh students had given the Odisha board Arts 12th exam. While 27,000 students appeared for the Commerce stream exam in 2019.
CHSE conducted the Odisha class 12th Arts and Commerce stream exams from March 7, 2019, to March 30, 2019.
In case, the official website crashed or unable to load results properly then, candidates can check their results at a partner website, indiaresults.com.
Besides, aspirants can also check the results via SMS by following some easy steps:
Just type RESULT<space>OR12<space>ROLL NUMBER – and sending it to 56263.
Here’s how to check CHSE Odisha +2 Arts and Commerce Result 2019:
1. Open the official of CHSE Odisha Board at orrisaresults.nic.in
2. Click at the relevant link which shows the 'CHSE Odisha +2 Arts and Commerce result'
3. Enter your details asked on the official page like enrollment number or date of birth (dob)
4. Click on submit
5. As soon as you submit your details, your results will appear on the official website
6. Download your CHSE Odisha Class 12th Arts or Commerce stream result
7. Take a printout for future references
Moreover, CHSE Odisha had already announced +2 Science stream results on June 3rd, 2019. Out of 99,000 students who appeared for the examination, around 72.83 per cent students passed the examination. Girls outperformed boys in the class 12th Science stream exam.