NITI Aayog has invited online application form for the recruitment of various posts released on the official website.
As per the notification, the recruitment drive is open for the post of Young Professional, Analyst, Lead and Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form within the 30 days from the releasing of advertisement in Newspaper i.e. 17th May 2019.
Therefore, the last date to apply for the vacancy is 17th May 2019 to apply for the vacancy released by NITI Aayog.
Check out vacancy details post-wise:
- Young Professional – 60 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Lead – 10 Posts
- Innovation Lead – 12 Posts
- Public Policy Analyst – 2 Posts
- Procurement Specialist – 2 Posts
- Consultant (Editor) – 1 Post
Know how to apply for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of NITI Aayog
2. Click on the link which shows the NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019
3. Register yourself for the generation of login id and password
4. Submit your details asked on the official page
5. Click on Ok
6. Make application fee payment
7. Upload your documents through a prescribed format
8. Preview your application form before final submission
9. Download your application form after submission
10. Take a printout for further use
- Young Professional – 32 years
- Public Policy Analyst – 45 years
- Monitoring & Evaluation Lead – 45 years
- Procurement Specialist – 45 years
- Innovation Lead – 45 years
- Consultant (Editor) – 45 years
Note: To know more details about vacancy, visit the official website of NITI Aayog.