NITI Aayog has released a job opportunity for the recruitment on various posts like Young Professional, Analyst, Lead and other posts on its official website. Interested applicants can submit their application form for the various posts recruitment drive after reading all the details about the vacancy.
Read NITI Aayog Vacancy Details:
- Young Professional: 60 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Lead: 10 Posts
- Innovation Lead: 12 Posts
- Public Policy Analyst: 2 Posts
- Procurement Specialist: 2 Posts
- Consultant (Editor): 1 Post
Check out eligibility criteria:
For Young Professional:
Candidates should have the degree of Master’s in a relevant field or BE/B. Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA can also apply for the posts.
For Innovation Lead:
Aspirants should have Master’s Degree in Science/ Technology/ Computer Application/Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Management/ Law/ Communication Development / Computer Applications/ Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology/ Journalism/ CA, CS, ICWA and minimum 3 years of work experience in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship, business, Financial/Business Management, analytical work.
Note: Read more details about the vacancy released by NITI Aayog at its official website.
Age Limit Required:
Know age limit as per the post-wise vacancies:
- For Young Professional – 32 years
- For Innovation Lead – 45 years
- For Monitoring & Evaluation Lead – 45 years
- For Procurement Specialist – 45 years
- For Public Policy Analyst – 45 years
- For Consultant (Editor) – 45 years