The online application process for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) likely to begin on 24th January 2019. Therefore, aspirants who wanted to apply for the test can submit their online application form through the official website of NATA at nata.in.
However, NATA examination will be conducted in two sessions. The first session will be held on 14th April while the second on 7th July 2019.
NATA exam is conducted for the candidates who want to pursue the five-year course as a Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch), for the new session of 2019-20.
So, candidates are advised to check all the important criteria regarding the examination by visiting on the official website of NATA.
Candidates who wanted to apply for B arch degree must qualify in NATA.
Check out the examination pattern:
The paper will consist of 200 marks and contains two part i.e. Part A and Part B.
Part A (120 marks):
- Mathematics: 20 questions carrying 2 marks each.
- General Aptitude (MCQ) carrying 2 marks each.
Part B (80 marks):
- Drawings (40×2= 80 marks)
Check out the eligibility:
- Candidate should have passed in Class 12 from any recognised board/ university with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidate should have passed 10+3 Diploma in any stream from an institution recognised by the Central or State governments with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The candidate should have passed an International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Dates to Remember:
For Stage I examination
- Registration begins: January 24
- Last date to apply online: March 11
- Online correction window: March 12 to 15, 2019
- Admit card available for download: April 1
- Examination: April 14
- Results to be declared: May 3
For Stage II examination
- Online registration begins: January 24
- Last date to apply online: June 12
- Online correction window: June 15 to 17, 2019
- Admit card available for download: June 24
- Examination: July 7
- Declaration of results: July 21, 2019.