The Madras University has announced the results for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses on its website- unom.ac.in. Students who have appeared for the semester exams of the varsity courses can check their results now.
The university conducted the examinations for UG and PG courses in the month of April 2019.
Varsity released the results for the courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, MCA, MA, MBA, MSC, MCOM, etc at egovernance.unom.ac.in.
To check the results of UG or PG courses, candidates will have to follow some easy 7 steps.
Here’s how to check Madras University Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Madras University at unom.ac.in
2. Click on the link of 'UG, PG Madras University Result 2019'
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Submit button
5. Your semester result will appear on the page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout for further reference
More details about Madras University:
University of Madras is a state-run university in Chennai (formerly Madras), Tamil Nadu, India. The varsity was established in 1857. It is one of the third oldest universities in India followed by University of Calcutta and University of Mumbai .The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.