Good news for graduate and postgraduate candidates! The National Housing Bank has invited online application form for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for the post on the official website of NHB.
The application form can be submitted through the prescribed format on or before 28th March 2019.
Check out the vacancy details:
There are a total of 15 vacancies for Assistant Manager (Scale 1) post
Check out educational qualification:
Interested candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in any discipline from a recognised board.
The minimum age limit for the aspirants is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 28 years.
However, the age relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
Last date to apply:
Candidates who are interested in the post can apply before 28th March.
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration of applications and payment of fees/ intimation charges: March 2 to March 28, 2019
- Date of online examination: April 21, 2019
- Declaration of the result of online examination: April / May 2019
- Download of the e-call letter for interview: May 2019
- Conduct of interview: May/June 2019
- Declaration of the final result: June/July 2019