The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has announced the class 10th bi-annual results for Kashmir division today.
Candidates who appeared for the JKBOSE Class 10th bi-annual exam can check their results which are available on the official website.
Interested candidates can check their results at jkbose.nic.in by following some easy steps.
Here’s how to check JKBOSE Class 10th Results for Kashmir Division:
1. Open the official website of JKBOSE at jkbose.ac.in
2. Look for the link which shows, ‘JKBOSE Class 10th Bi-annual 2019’
3. Submit your roll number and other details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok button
5. Result will appear on the page
6. Download your results for Class 10th bi-annual for Kashmir division
7. If required, take a printout for further use
Rewards for Class 10th, 12th students:
Earlier in January, Jammu and Kashmir Governor’s administration said that the government will grant Rs 50 lakh as award money to over 400 meritorious students of the state board exam.
Some reports also suggested that the School Education Department would give Rs 15,00 as a reward to 99 meritorious students of class 12th of Kashmir division and also to 100 students from the Jammu division, an official spokesman said.
Also, JKBOSE had postponed the exams for Class 12th which was to be held on 23rd February 2019. However, the Board canceled the exams only for the Kashmir division.