If you wanted to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Main 2019 exam then hurry-up, the last date is going to arrive. So, candidates do the online registration for the JEE Main 2019 exam before this month ends at the official website.
According to the official website, JEE Main 2019 exam online registration date is 30th September. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to submit their online application form as soon as possible only at jeemain.nic.in.
Here’s how to apply for JEE Mains exam 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which shows to apply for the online registration for JEE Mains exam 2019.
3. Register yourself for the application
4. Submit your details asked in the application form
5. Submit your application fees with all necessary documents
6. Submit your completed form
7. Download and take a printout for future references
However, this year, the exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Check out the important dates for JEE Main exam 2019:
JEE Main I: Commences from 6th January
- Online submission of application forms: September 1 to September 30, 2018
- Downloading of admit cards: December 17, 2018
- Dates of examination: January 6 to January 20, 2019
- Declaration of results: January 31, 2019
JEE Main II: Commences from 6th April
- Online submission of application forms: February 8 to March 7, 2019
- Downloading of admit cards: March 18, 2019
- Dates of examination: April 6 to April 20, 2019
- Declaration of results: April 30, 2019
For more details about the examination, candidates can visit the official website of NTA.