The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Ranchi will be going to declare the results of JAC Class 10th result 2019 on its official website today. Therefore, candidates who appeared for the JAC Class 10th exam should check their result at jac.nic.in.
This year, JAC conducted the Class 10th Board exam results from 20th February to 9th March 2019. As per the previous result trends, Jharkhand Academic Council declared the results on 12th May 2018.
As per the reports, JAC Class 10th results will be released at around 12:00 noon.
Students who appeared for the state board exam can check their results at the following link of websites:
indiaresults.com, examresults.net, results.shiksha.
Here's how to check JAC Class 10th Results 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council at jac.nic.in
2. Click on the link 'JAC Class 10th Result 2018'
3. Enter your details asked on the official website like enrolment number and dob
4. Click on submit button
5. Your JAC Class 10th or matric results will be displayed on the official website
6. Download your JAC Class 10th results 2018
7. Take a print out for the future references
According to the reports, this year around 4 lakh candidates appeared for the examination and on 16th May, all JAC Class 10th board or matric students will be able to check their results on the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council at jac.nic.in.
Note: Students should keep their eyes on the official website of JAC and also keep their admit cards along with them as results are coming soon.