Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the results of Class 10th or matric on its official website today. Candidates who appeared for the board exams can check their results available on the official website.
To check the JAC Class 10th Board exam results, students should check the following websites:
indiaresults.com, results.shiksha, examresults.net.
This year, boys have outperformed girls with a pass percentage of 72.99 per cent. While girls have secured a pass percentage of 68.67 per cent.
Check district-wise toppers of JAC Class 10th Board Exam Result:
- Palamu- 79.74%
- Giridih: 79.17%
- Hazaribagh: 77.54%
- East Singhbhum: 77.26%
- Khunti: 76.44%
- Ranchi: 76.43%
- Kodarma: 74.849%
- Dhanbad: 72.798%
- Garhwa: 71.949%
- Ramgarh: 71.126%
- Chatra: 69.651%
- Bokaro: 68.774%
- Simdega: 67.373%
- Godda: 66.716%
- Seraikela: 66%
- Deoghar: 65.677%
- West Signhbhum: 62.917%
- Gumla: 62.533%
- Sahenganj: 59.734%
- Dumka: 58.676%
- Lohardaga: 57.505%
- Pakur: 54.595%
- Latehar: 53.093%
- Jamtara: 52.541%
Here's how to check JAC Class 10th Results 2019:
1. Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council at jac.nic.in
2. Click on the link 'JAC Class 10th Result 2018'
3. Enter your details asked on the official website like enrolment number and dob
4. Click on submit button
5. Your JAC Class 10th or matric results will be displayed on the official website
6. Download your JAC Class 10th results 2018
7. Take a print out for the future references
According to the reports, this year around 4 lakh candidates appeared for the examination and on 16th May.