A government job opportunity for the aspirants released by the Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Gujarat Refinery on its official website. IOCL has invited an online application form for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant. Therefore, candidates who are having interest in the latest vacancy can submit their application form before this month ends.
As per the notification, the last date to apply for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant is 27th January 2019. So, all the eligible and interested aspirants can apply their form in the prescribed format before the recruitment drive closed.
Candidates should keep one thing in mind before the submission of the application form that they should read the notification carefully for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant and also check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
If you are also willing to apply for the vacancies then, visit the official website to check the recruitment notification.
Here’s how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of IOCL at www.iocl.com
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant
3. Register yourself for the posts
4. Submit your photo & signature along with an application fee
5. Submit your application form
6. Download your registration form
7. Take a print out for a further purpose
Check out the vacancy details:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 3 posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – IV (Materials): 3 posts
The minimum age limit for the aspirant to apply for the posts is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 26 years of age. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.