The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited the online application form for the various posts recruitment. The registration process has already started by the IOCL on its official website. The last date to submit an application for the latest vacancies released by IOCL is 28th January 2019.
As per the notification of IOCL, there is the job notification for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV and interested candidates can apply for 42 posts released at www.iocl.com on or before 28th January 2019.
As the examination for the post will be held in the month of February 2019.
The selected aspirants will get the monthly pay scale for the post is of Rs 11,900-32,000 (pre-revised).
Here’s how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018-19:
1. Open the official website of IOCL at www.iocl.com
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
3. Register yourself for the posts
4. Submit your photo & signature along with an application fee
5. Submit your application form
6. Download your registration form
7. Take a print out for a further purpose
Check out the vacancy details:
Total no of posts- 42
- Post name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
No of posts- 14
- Post name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility)
Discipline- Power & Utility
No- of posts- 02
- Post name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)
No of posts- 8
- Post name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)
No of posts- 10
- Post name- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
No of posts- 8