Aspirants who wanted to do the job in Indian Navy then here is a good opportunity for everyone that Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment on various posts. All the interested candidates can check the official website of Indian Navy to submit their application.
According to the official website, Indian Navy has released the notification on the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical Branch (Naval Architecture), Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) and for SSC in Executive Branch.
The applications are invited to fill 118 vacancies for the posts released by Indian Navy. All the eligible candidates can submit their application after going through the eligibility and other details about the posts.
Here’s how to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical Branch (Naval Architecture), Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) and for SSC in Executive Branch.
3. Register yourself and generate your login id and password
4. Submit your details asked on the official website after doing login
5. Submit your documents and fees for the entrance examination
6. Download your application form
7. Take printout for future references