The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has uploaded the answer keys for the Joint Admission Test (JAM) on the official website. Therefore, aspirants who have appeared for the examination can check their responses are correctly filled or not.
Candidates can check the official answer keys on the official website of IIT Kharagpur at jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
However, to raise the objections against the answer keys, candidates have the deadline to submit their objections till 28th February 2019 till 12 noon.
Candidates who will pass the examination will get the admissions to Msc (Four Semesters), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual Degree, etc programmes at the IITs and Integrated PhD degree programmes at IISc.
However, results likely to be released in March after the objections window will be closed by IIT.
IIT has conducted the JAM 2019 exam on 10th February in two sessions via Compute mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
Here’s how to raise objections:
1. Visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur at jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
2. Click on the link 'To Contest the Answer Key(s)’
3. Submit your details asked on the page
4. Click on Ok
5. IIT JAM CBT answer keys will be released
6. Download your answer keys
7. Take a printout for more use
Dates to remember:
- JAM result announcement date: 20th March
- Last date of submission of application form for admission: 11th April to 24th April 2019